LIFE PLANNING – Knowing what you want and need
Planning: Being your Quarterback.
For those clients who desire financial guidance in addition to asset management, we provide financial planning services. Our approach is one of “Life Planning,” a process designed to potentially achieve lifestyle objectives while also focusing on specific financial needs.
Our involvement can be as simple as setting a stated rate of return to be sought through a basic asset allocation approach. It can be as specific as a look at retirement projections, education funding, business transfers, estate planning, charitable strategies and insurance planning. Once the client decides on the course they need, we implement the plan together and then reevaluate on a regular basis.
While we help clients develop projections and strategies, for specific tax, legal and estate planning matters, as "Quarterback" we'll work closely with your existing professional advisory team or refer them to advisors who we believe can meet their needs.
Webster Investment Advisors can assist clients with full investment and brokerage services including:
- Professionally managed equity, fixed income and alternative investment accounts
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
- Insurance including estate replacement, business transfer, long term care and disability
- Qualified retirement plans including SEP, Simple IRA, Roth and 401(k)
- Full service brokerage accounts for stocks, bonds, CD’s, mutual funds and money markets with check-writing and/or debit card, through First Allied Securities Inc., our broker/dealer partner
We also can make referrals to knowledgeable legal, tax and financial advisors related to:
- Legal clearing and financing of restricted securities, Non-qualified options and Isis
- Design and implementation of corporate retirement plans
- Evaluation and design of estate transfer strategies including Family Limited Partnerships
- Design of tax-efficient charitable gifting strategies including Family Foundations
- Analysis and design of estate replacement and business transfer alternatives
- Structured settlements for catastrophically injured
- Tax planning, accounting and other tax needs